Father's Day Videos
Updated: Aug 6
As you know we've been doing our services online since we can't meet in person right now. That being said, we didn't want to miss our tradition of having a few people share about their Dad in a special video during our Sunday service. We would love to have you record a short video talking about your child talking about their dads to include in the Father's Day service on June 21. All they have to do is answer the question: What Do You Love About Your Dad?
There are a few guidelines to help you out while filming
- Please record using the camera on the back of your smartphone and not the front facing camera (no selfie videos).
- Film your landscape (horizontal) orientation so that the videos fill up the TV screens.
- Keep your response no longer than 30 seconds.
- Film in a place facing light. We suggest facing a window.
- Wear bright clothing and bring your big smiles.
- Look into the camera lens and speak loudly and clearly.
Please email the videos to email@example.com by Wednesday June 17.