Father's Day Videos
Updated: Aug 6, 2020
As you know we've been doing our services online since we can't meet in person right now. That being said, we didn't want to miss our tradition of having a few people share about their Dad in a special video during our Sunday service. We would love to have you record a short video talking about your child talking about their dads to include in the Father's Day service on June 21. All they have to do is answer the question: What Do You Love About Your Dad?
There are a few guidelines to help you out while filming
- Please record using the camera on the back of your smartphone and not the front facing camera (no selfie videos).
- Film your landscape (horizontal) orientation so that the videos fill up the TV screens.
- Keep your response no longer than 30 seconds.
- Film in a place facing light. We suggest facing a window.
- Wear bright clothing and bring your big smiles.
- Look into the camera lens and speak loudly and clearly.
Please email the videos to email@example.com by Wednesday June 17.